Bark at the Park Rules and Regulations:
- All dogs must be on a leash or harness.
- All dogs to enter down the third base side of RE/MAX Field (through the gates – follow signage).
- Every owner to sign waiver form before entry.
- No dogs allowed in food service areas or concourse.
- All dog owners are responsible for their dogs (including cleaning up after them – see below for more information).
- Dogs are restricted to section J and the third base silver bleachers. Dogs are also allowed in the 3rd base patio area (see details below).
- No full water bottles allowed into the building.
Other important information:
- First 100 dogs through the gates to receive Petland “swag bags”.
- 1:55pm HART pre-game dog parade on field (dogs for adoption).
- Designated area outside the building, down the 3rd base side for dogs to do their business (please clean up after your dog – look for “Designated Dog Waste Area” signage OR ask a volunteer). Please hold onto your ticket for re-entry.
- Petland, Edmonton Humane Society, HART, Acanna/Orijen, and Nutrience will be set up in the 3rd Base Patio handing out samples, information and more.
- There will be water dishes in the 3rd base patio area for dogs to stay hydrated.